I’m quite surprised to learn that I got my first award, Liebster Award. It’s an encouragement to new bloggers with less than 200 followers. Thanks alittletypical!
Rules to follow:
Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the ten questions given to you by your nominator.
Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
Create ten questions for your nominees to answer.
Notify your nominees.
Copied and pasted from alittletypical.
Okay, so here are my answers for alittletypical.
1. Are you a dog or a cat lover?
I’m definitely a cat lover. Cats are cool!
2. Are you a diehard Apple, Android mobile phone user or neither of them?
I’m glued to my IPad, and I love my iPod… Sometimes I use my husband’s Macbook…. But I’m not a diehard Apple user.
3. Are you a morning person?
No, no! Not at all.
4. What is your favourite colour?
Turquoise. Reminds me of the beach.
5. What is/are your pet name(s) called by your family members?
My sister calls me Mbatak, from Mbak (Javanese word for older sister) and Ita (my nickname)
6. What is your best childhood memory? Why?
Not sure… I have so many great childhood memories, thanks to my wonderful parents.
7. Name one thing you could never (or have a difficult time) forgiving someone for.
Can’t think of anything. Life is to short for that!
8. Who is the most important person of your life?
9. Write about something that you learned recently.
I recently learned to crochet and it’s very addictive. I always like to learn new things.
10. Use five adjectives to describe yourself.
Moody, lazy, loyal, passionate, shy.
And here are my nominees…. Since I’m very new in the blogging world and haven’t followed many blogs, I can only nominate 5:
3. Expat Dad SG
List of questions for my nominees. I decided to ask only 5 questions.
1. What is your favourite book?
2. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you?
3. What is the best thing that has happened to you?
4.Have you read a book that was so bad, you had to give up before you finished it?
5. Have you watched a movie so bad you had to escape from the theatre?
Have fun and pass on the award!